Saturday, March 1, 2014

project life 2014 | weeks 5 - 7

Now that it's March, I feel the need to wrap up my February weekly layouts.

I am okay with being a few weeks behind in creating my weekly layouts. I know I have all the pictures and memories waiting for me...I just need to find the time to sit down and put them together. With the weather we've been having (very cold and lots of snow) I have been spending a lot more time scrapbooking and I am loving it!! I know in a few months I will be outside enjoying what I hope will be a nice spring, so I am taking advantage of the time to scrapbook now.

Here are weeks 5 to 7. Lots of pink and hearts for the month of February! I LOVE the Neapolitan mini kit!!! I've even thrown in a few other cards from other kits, but for the most part I have been sticking with the Neapolitan mini kit.

week 5 | january 27 - february 2

week 6 | february 3 - 9

week 7 | february 10 - 16

5 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful family and these spreads are really beautiful. You are a source of inspiration and I am glad to see that I am not the only one obsessed with documenting family life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, beautiful. HOW do i get started.. I am so confused? Are all your layouts digital? Or do you use paper/cut outs and print your photos to size? I really want to create a baby book, and am use to the old fashioned scrapbooking & not familiar with all of the digital elements! Do you have a tutorial on how you got started/what software you are using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I did a little digging on your blog on how you got started- you are so inspirational... kids, full time job & time to do this beautiful work! I need to GET TO IT! I just have never used photoshop elements and it is quite intimidating to be honest- I feel like I will never achieve this type of result- but I guess you don't know until you try, right? :) Thank you for all the inspiration, I love looking at your layouts.. any advice on how to create your layouts would be AMAZING xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie...glad you stopped by! Yes, it's a lot of work, but so worth it, at least I think it is :) If you're wanting to learn how to use Photoshop Elements for digi scrapbooking, then I highly suggest taking a class at Jessica Sprague....http://www.jessicasprague.com/

      I am self taught, but that's because I have been digi scrapbooking for over 10 years and there weren't the classes there are now. Good luck! Trust me, you'll be so happy you decided to go digital :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I will definitely check out the class!! I am excited!

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...