Sunday, February 9, 2014

olaf the snowman valentine card freebie

My girls love the movie Frozen. I thought about buying the Valentine cards in the store, but then I saw this cute idea on Pinterest by Sweet Creek Moon. I love it!! So cute!! I love her version, but I wanted mine to be a bit more girly and pink, so I designed my own!!

My daughter, who is five, absolutely  loves it!!! I have to say, it's pretty darn cute! :)
The card is 3x4 inches in size. The perfect size for anyone who does Project Life and would to include a copy in your album! I printed them on a heavy card stock and use a pop dot to stick the chocolate heart on.

If you would like these sweet cards, you can download them here.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! My daughter ended up using it and she hasn't even seen Frozen yet... that's on our to-do list for Family Day! thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...